dimanche 25 mars 2012

My quest for the best mascara/La quête du meilleur mascara.

I'm looking for the perfect mascara but I can't seem to find one a really love!
The ones that work best for me seem to dry in like, 3 weeks or so which is kinda annoying, like they're real by BENEFIT.
I really need some help girls! I want a mascara that provides lenght, volume, lift with a liquid formula that doesn't get dry and clumpy in a month!
Je suis actuellement à la recherche du mascara parfait. Il doit impérativement posséder les qualités suivantes: allongeant, volumateur, recourbant, formule liquide qui ne sèche pas au bout d'un mois!(N'est-ce pas BENAFIT they're real)
J'ai besoin de votre aide, si vous êtes en possession d'un tel produit, faites-le moi savoir, j'en serais la plus heureuse.






Tomorrow I'll be triyng volumissime by L'OREAL (voluminous) I'll let you know what I think about it! 

Demain je teste volumissime de L'OREAL, Je vous dirais si il en vaut le coup.


XOXO







3 commentaires:

  1. Hello hello!

    I love L'oreal's Voluminous and Smashbox Full Exposure mascara! I hope you find one you love! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for your help lovely! I've never tried the Smashbox one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm looking for too...i've tried the yve saint laurent but is not famous that they pretend :(

    RépondreSupprimer